- 15 min ahead of class live stream the days class modules will be made available to students.
- Prerecorded Lessons (5-10 min in length max) will be posted.
- There will be typed up Instructions (for reference).
- A Materials List and/or typed up worksheets will be available.
- Students have an hour to ask questions via Instant message, Direct message, Zoom, or phone (depending on student needs and internet speeds).
- Students will have an hour to socialize with their study group/class level and ask each other questions.
- Zoom- will be used use sparingly, because students could already have zoom fatigue from their day.
- A chat board- or multiuser call set up may be utilized as a fun way for teachers to check in with students during “Office Hours” (4-5 PM PST 5th-8th grade students; 5-6 PM PST 9th-12th grade students).
- Canvas will be the platform used, due to it’s prevalence with colleges and universities; it will help students learn how to navigate the platform and be prepared for higher education.
How to schedule a check in with one of our teachers: